Discover, Design & Fuel Your Future
Calling all women leaders who want to feel more naturally motivated and in flow. Discover how to live with no regrets and no limits.
Do you feel like you're living the SAME day over and over, like the movie Groundhog Day? You know you're productive throughout the day, yet you don't make progress on the things that REALLY matter. Each day feels the same and NOTHING feels fun or exciting. And you struggle to find time to do the things you REALLY want to do.
Imagine instead feeling excited and inspired each day. Knowing how to step into flow and stop putting off the BIG goals that really matter.
The problem I see is that so many of us are living life based on EXTERNAL influences – we want more time, more money, more staff, more whatever – because we THINK those things will help us get more done, be happier, have less stress, etc. Yet that’s putting the power in the WRONG hands.
The more you can focus on your INTERNAL resources and processes, the more you can tap into a power that’s much greater than anything you could find externally. It’s truly unlimited.
Why now?? Because if nothing changes you'll feel frustration, anxiety, and burn out. You'll spend your life wondering “what if….” and you'll regret not living the life you deeply yearn for.
January 18 – 20, 2024 in Austin, TX
Find Your Flow Weekend is a 3-day experience designed to help you re-connect with your true self, design the life YOU love, and map out a blue print for exactly how to achieve it. By the end of the weekend you will:
- Know YOUR flow formula (and how to get BACK into flow when you feel stuck)
- Have clear 10 year AND 1 year visions
- Detailed 90-day road map
- Develop KPIs to keep you on track/in process (for both the long and short term visions)
- Revamped daily routines (am/pm) to support the vision and road map
- Feel re-energized, rejuvenated and inspired
- Deeper connection with mind, body and spirit
- Clarity on 6 key life areas (spiritual, financial, professional, mental, physical, social)
All in a fun, supportive environment!
Space is LIMITED!
Join me and my incredible team for a unique retreat that will help you create an ah-mazing 2024! Your weekend package includes:
- VIP ticket to the Austin debut of Fancy Meeting Me Here (LeeAnn's one woman show), on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2024
- 3 days of instruction, activities, exercises, and content delivered by LeeAnn and her team of coaches and mentors
- No Regrets Formula video program – lifetime access to videos, tools and templates to live with no regrets
- Wealth Dynamics Assessment – learn how to leverage your natural path to achieving wealth
Your Host – LeeAnn Marie Webster
LeeAnn Marie Webster is the creator of Find Your Flow Weekend, True-90, No Regrets Formula™, and host of the No Regrets, No Limits Forum. She is an attorney turned international Keynote speaker, Moth StorySLAM winner, and entrepreneur with 20+ years’ experience in coaching, marketing, and business development in a range of industries.
I’m attracting more of my ideal clients because of the creative exercises LeeAnn gave me. Working with her has helped me develop a business I love.
LaRinda RoperOwner of Expert Virtual Services
As a crew leader, LeeAnn creates a safe space for introspection, ideation, and evolution. She is gifted at helping you see the possibilities AND ensuring that they are in alignment with your true self.
Michelle VillalobosSuperstar Activator
If you knew the path that will bring you more fulfillment in your life and work, would you take it? Then working with LeeAnn is for you. If you want to continue to bob around in the sea of discontent, keep sailing by
Carolyn DragonFounder of 10 Women Strong
Coaching with LeeAnn has helped me make progress where I was previously stuck. Even when she’s telling me what I don’t want to hear, she delivers with love and compassion. Her approach is simple yet very effective.
Michael CharestFounder of BizLife360
Working with LeeAnn made me realize that I am great with the external forces, yet it’s the inner self-dialogue that I struggle with. I’ve been catching myself more on the language I’m using about myself (which by the way, I wouldn’t use on anyone I love….so why do I do it to myself?!) Thank you, LeeAnn for helping me take that first step!